MAXImum versatility…it is one of the most useful pieces in your wardrobe and I recommend it to nearly all of my clients - the Maxi Dress. Oh how I love thee…let me count the ways:
1. Dress it up with fabulous wedges and a statement necklace
2. Dress it with simple flat sandals and a delicate necklace
3. Dress it down with flip flops and an oversized watch
4. Add a belt (thin or wide) and turn it into a different dress all around
5. Wear it to the park
6. Wear it on a dinner date
7. Perfect for Girls Night Out
8. Wear it shopping
9. Wear it to a baby/wedding shower
10. Wear it to volunteer with your favorite charity
…the possibilities are near endless.
Loving this high/low chevron print maxi by Ella Moss! There isn’t a piece in her line that I wouldn’t love to have! Lucky for you Central Arkansas, you can find this dress in the perfect shade of pink and white at our local Companions Boutique (here). Not local? You can find the above at Bloomingdales.com (here). Happy Humpday!
Mrs. Style Seeker